Saturday, September 13, 2008

An Interview (From the Archives Series!)

July 25th, 2007

She Likes it Hot

Editor's Note: This is an excerpt from Genius Times recently published piece on the lives of New York female bloggers.

Richard Ashnell recently had the pleasure of sitting down for a one on one, tete a tete with Bunion Fever blog dominatrix who goes by the alias of DonnaBella.

RA: So, you've been toying with the idea of emptiness in your blog lately. Why?

DB: I live in New York. (laughing) No, no. I am trying to date in New York.

RA: Who have you been dating?

DB: Losers mainly. And a few liars strewn in there too. But, I like to mix it up and hang out with some alcoholics too on occasion.

RA: Sounds like everyone else here in the city. But what makes you different?

DB: I'm naive and I believe what people really tell me.

RA: So it really has taken you longer to understand that everyone lies in New York?

DB: Yeah. I'm afraid so.

No comments: