Monday, August 13, 2007

Kumfumbled

Why does everyone have to flash the peace sign when they pose for a picture? Do they want world peace? A coworker commented on my phone today. "Wow that's schmancy!" Since when has schmancy become a word that you can use to describe something, an adjective, per se? Did I miss out on the "schmancy" bandwagon? A friend of mine often says "Hell to the yes" when she means yes. Why can't she just say yes? What does "hell to the yes" mean? Who started all of this nonsense?

I recently stumbled across this:
whore
noun
1.a prostitute.
2.a promiscuous person, usually female.
3.a greeting, usually between males.
What's up, whore! A friendly insult, usually between males. Leave me alone, whore!


Since when do men greet each other with the word "whore?" I've never heard any of my male friends call each other whores. Am I missing out on something? Tell me, WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

abso-fucking-lutely
adverb
1.absolutely. The insertion of "fucking" places emphasis on the use of "absolutely."
I have abso-fucking-lutely too much homework.


REALLY? The word FUCKING can emphasize?

AFU
adjective
acronym of "all fucked up." A shortened version of snafu.
That is totally afu, dude!


AFU indeed!

air biscuit
noun
a fart. One "floats" an air biscuit. See float an air biscuit


How creative. When you want to blame your "air biscuit" on someone:

Barking Spider
noun
an imaginary creature to blame flatulence on.
Speaker: Did you just fart?
Response: No, there must be a Barking Spider in here.


How about all of those hot women?

chank
noun
contraction of "chunky skank," that is, a fat, promiscuous female.
That chank ate all of my candy.


I've REALLY got to keep up with all of this COOL talk!

kumfumbled
adjective
confused or lost, typically when thinking or trying to figure something out.


Maybe I'll learn all of this slang soon!

Keep it real y'all! PEACE!

No comments: