Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pick Me Up


Don't ask me why or really, why, but I'm now officially obsessed with that pick-up guy who goes by the retarded name of Mystery. I know, I know, I know, he's going to be overexposed in about a minute due to the endless promos and replays on VH1, but I still find him incredibly sexy and weird. I never thought I would find myself fantasizing about a man who paints his fingernails black and wears goggles with big furry hats. Is this what the New York nightlife scene has done to me? I've been perusing through his site, Venusian Arts, and I find it embarassingly fascinating. It's sort of a study in social behavior, social norms, social groups, a.k.a...THE NIGHTLIFE SCENE.

Mystery reminds of my 22 year old British tourist boy. Speaking of, British Boy is coming to New York for a visit in a couple of weeks. I feel frenzied, yet excited to see the hunk of a specimen who I randomly met three months ago. Has it really been three months?

I think women can learn a lot from Mystery. I've learned that all of the men who have been pursuing me over the last two months have NO game, and are, well, a bit on the slow side.

There is an art to seduction, mating, courting, dating, whatever you want to call it, and I think this Mystery guy is sort of bringing it to the forefront.

His show The Pick-Up Artist, has actually scored more female viewers than male viewers...I guess that explains my fascination.

No comments: