Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Springtime in Deutschland


I've always had a crush on Donny Deutsch. Don't ask me why or how or really WHY, but I find him incredibly sexy. Even though it seems like he's from New Jersey.

You know how in that new obsession "The Secret" you have to visualize anything you want and it will come to you? Well, I'm convinced my fantasies about the Deutsch meister have manifested.

I was invited to attend an event next week where he will be the moderator.It's my chance to see the Deutschster in person. It's some lunch thing and I'm sure kabillions of people will be there and I'll probably have to squint to see him.

Older men, to me, represent wisdom, strength, accomplishment, and even though many people have called Donny a douchebag , I see something in him.

Things are heating up on Craigslist. I think the thought of Spring is sending everyone's hormones into a frenzy including mine.

It's probably too late.

No comments: